How Can We Help?
How Can We Help?
Investment Management - Our investment strategies aren't simple, but they are straight forward.
- Using quality, no-load, low-cost Mutual Funds and Exchange Traded Funds with proven long-term track records.
- Asset allocation with your goals, time horizons & risk tolerances in mind. Diversify, diversify, diversify!
- Asset location to help maximize after-tax returns.
- Rebalancing when needed, as opposed to market timing. No crystal balls here.
- Staying disciplined. Boring, but, according to the research, provides the greatest value.
Financial Planning - You can't implement effective strategies without a good plan.
- Why should I save into a Roth IRA?
- Why are there so many different College Savings Plans and which is right for me?
- This market scares me. What should I do?
- Will I have enough when I retire?
Our mission - To be more than just your advisor; to also be your financial advocate.
What does that mean? It means helping you with every and any financial decision, great or small, and working alongside you through the ups and downs, using robust academic research to help coach, plan and invest in order to optimize success. Are you ready?
No strategy assures success or protects against loss. Investing involves risk including loss of principal. There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
Investing in mutual funds involves risk, including possible loss of principal. An investment in Exchange Traded Funds (ETF), structured as a mutual fund or unit investment trust, involves the risk of losing money and should be considered as part of an overall program, not a complete investment program. An investment in ETFs involves additional risks such as not diversified, price volatility, competitive industry pressure, international political and economic developments, possible trading halts, and index tracking errors.
Rebalancing a portfolio may cause investors to incur tax liabilities and/or transaction costs and does not assure a profit or protect against a loss.
Not sure if you need a financial planner? Find out why.